Architecture Design and Build Services
HAROLD KELMAN, B. ARCH. O.A.A. M.R.A.I.C./
- Principal – Kelman Associates Architect, 1992
- Partner – The Kelman Partnership Architects, 1987 – 1992
- Director of Toronto Home Builders 1973, 1974, 1975
- Partner – Kelman/McQuire Associates, 1977-1986
- Harold Kelman Architect, 1972-1977
- Partner – Sirlin & Kelman, 1965-1972
- Commenced Practice, 1964
- Associate with H.B. Kohl, 1961-1964
- Graduate of the University of Toronto, 1958Toronto, 1958
JOHN H. SAMPLE, A.R.I.D.O./ I.D.C.
Associate, Kelman Associates Architect, 1992
- Associate, The Kelman Partnership Architects – 1987-1992
- Associate, Kelman/McQuire/Associates, 1977-1986
- Associate, Harold Kelman, Architect, 1972-1977
- Designer and Job Captain, Sirlin & Kelman Architects,1969-1972
- J.E. Hoare, Jr. Architect, 1967-1969
- 1990 -Design Award from The Town of Pickering for Squires Beach Industrial Centre, Pickering, Ontario.
- 1989 – Design Award from The Town of Pickering for Industrial Buildings at 1915 Clements Road, Pickering, Ontario.
- 1989 – Urban Design Award from The City of Scarborough for Industrial Building at 25 Ironside Crescent, Scarborough, Ontario.
- 1981 – Special recognition from The Precast Concrete Institute for Mayvon Alden Industrial Centre.